Extremely Addictive Milk Chocolate Peanut Bites
10 1/2 ounces milk chocolate (good quality)
3 ounces peanut butter (I used smooth)
1 1/2 ounces dry roasted peanuts (for garnish)
1 1/2 ounces white chocolate chips (for garnish)
1. Roughly chop the milk chocolate, and place in a glass bowl
2. Place in the microwave, and melt. This will take a few minutes depending on the temperature of your microwave. Be sure to stir often, and don't burn it.
3. Once the chocolate is melted, add the peanut butter and stir. Place back in the microwave for a minute to be sure the peanut butter is melted.
4. At this point you can transfer your warm mixture into a measuring cup to ease in pouring. You can also use a ladle if you wish.
5. Arrange your silicone cups on a dish or tray. This makes them easier to transport once they are filled.
6. Pour a small amount of the chocolate/peanut butter mixture into each cup. The amount is totally up to you.
7. Top each cup with some dry roasted peanuts.
8. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave.
9. Place melted chocolate in a piping bag, with a small decorating tip attached.
10. Drizzle some white chocolate over the peanuts. Alternatively you can use a spoon to drizzle if you wish.
11. Let chocolate set. If you are in a hurry, place into the fridge. This will speed up the process.
12. Once set, peel off silicone baking cup. ENJOY!!!