Flourless Apple Macadamia Cookies
2 cups raw macadamia nuts
½ cup white chocolate chips
1 whole apple (skin peeled and finely chopped)
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
2 large eggs (whipped)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven at 370 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with a liner and grease it with cooking spray.
2. Grind the macadamia nuts until fine powder texture.
3. In a microwave bowl melt the white chocolate chips. This will take 2-3 minutes stirring in every 1 minute. Make sure to not to overdue as it may burn. Keep it aside.
4. Peel the apple, remove the idle part and finely chop.
5. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients (except eggs and vanilla extract and white chocolate chips.) and mix well.
6. In another bowl combine eggs, vanilla extract and mix well.
7. Pour the wet ingredients (except white chocolate chips) into the dry ingredients and until well coated.
8. Lastly, add the melted white chocolate chips into the batter and mix well with a spoon.
9. Pour spoonful of batter onto the cookie sheet for 15-16 cookies.
10. Put it in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
11. Serve hot, or at room temperature or cold.