I am so excited to attend the 10th International Food Blogger Conference (IFBC) in New Orleans this August (don't worry, we'll be in nice air-conditioned rooms)! When I founded IFBC back in 2009, I had no idea how starting the first food blogger conference in the World would impact my life. The comaraderie, support, education, and friendships that have come from these conferences and connections is something for which I am profoundly grateful. There have been numerous book contracts, lucrative business partnerships, even a marriage as a result of IFBC!
So I hope you’ll join me for this special anniversary event. Our anniversary gift to you is $100 off your registration through the end of May (use code FLASH when you register). I’d love to celebrate with you - my friends old and new - and introduce those of you that are new to the IFBC to this fantastic community. It will truly change your life! And what better place to celebrate than New Orleans! We’ve got an excellent location in the French Quarter at the fabulous Royal Sonesta New Orleans Hotel. We’ve got fantastic food and music! And we’ve got a stellar line-up of speakers and contributors. Here’s a sampling of those recently announced:
• Michael Twitty who just won the James Beard Foundation Book of the Year award
• Aaron Ru from Pinterest to talk Pinterest!
• Rachel Miller the Facebook and viral marketing guru
• Stefani Pollack an Instagram growth wizard
• A panel of Marketing experts from Zehnder Communications also featuring bloggers Kristen Chidsey, Jenny Melrose, and Toni Dash
• A panel of experts to teach you how to make creatively make money blogging, and more!
This is just a few of the outstanding sessions we have planned. You can read about them all here. Trust me – this year is not to be missed. I hope I can meet many of you in New Orleans!
Foodista.com Co-founder and CEO
Get $100 OFF through the end of May 2018! Use code FLASH during registration.