Easy Malwani Chicken
800 gms fresh chicken cut into small pieces
2 onions finely cut
1 onion sliced
6 cloves garlic
1/2 inch ginger
4 green chillies fresh corriander chopped
1/2 cup grated dry cocconut
1 inch dalchini
1tsp coriander seeds
1tsp poppy seeds
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1 stone flower, 1 nutmeg flower,
salt to taste
1/2 tsp tumeric powder
tsp malavani masala
1tsp chilli powder
1. Marinate the chicken with tumeric salt and paste of green chilli, ginger and garlic
2. Heat 1tbsp oil add the garam masala fry and add onion sliced. Fry till brown, add the dry cconut and fry for 3 mins till dark brown in colour.
3. Heat oil in another pan, add the onion finely chopped, fry till translucent.
4. Add the marinated chicken, fry for 1min
5. Add water and cook till half done.
6. Grind the masala into a paste
7.Add the chilli powder and malavani masala to the cooking chicken.
8. Cook on simmer for 6 mins.
9. Add the ground masala and cook further for 5mins till a thick gravy is formed
10. Serve with wada
How to make Malvani chicken at home? Just follow the step and make the most Delicious and Authentic Malvani chicken curry recipe. It’s one of the Great and Awesome Recipe form Maharashtrian Cuisine. Malvani chicken curry is much spicy and full of flavours an excellent and delicious dish one can make with few simple and easy steps.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 2:26am